1. A new booklet explaining the process of course selection along with counseling services is _____ to any student interested in receiving help.
2. The vast number of new business the city is attracting is good news for the local economy; however, the _____ of vacant office space is something the major has to figure out soon.
3. We believe that _____ recent changes in state laws, the majority vote standard is now in the best interests of the company and its shareholders.
(A) due to
(D) instead of
4. _____in universities around the nation has more than tripled compared to this time last year.
5. _____Mr. Pennington retires, he will receive an annual pension of more than fifty thousand dollars from Packard Incorporated.
6. _____Mr. Bingham’s promotion became official, many of his colleagues have approached him to congratulate him.
7. John Clarke, who is in the prime of his career, has been ranked _____ the top 10 players in tennis history by Sports Daily.
8. Due to the heavy damage the storm has caused in some rural areas, it is predicted that the cost of fruits and vegetables will be _____ this summer.
(C) to increase
9. All of our stores will be extending their business hours during the holiday season, but we will go back to our _____ hours after the new year.
10. Sarah Ewing received rave _____ for her outstanding performance in her portrayal of a single mother raising two children in the ghetto in the 70s in the new blockbuster movie Single Mom.
电 话：0692-2915258 18387549551 客服QQ：2850600371 E-mail：firstname.lastname@example.org